LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram (Owner)     15 June 2012

Legal will and transfer of title

Hi All,

My Grandpa expired and he has a registered will in which he has clearly mentioned that whatever property he has is his self earned and by his will he wants to distribute it amongst his 2 grandson and daughter in law. He has also clearly mentioned that he has already given enough to his daughters and not willing to give any share in remaining property on his name.

my question is is this enough to do transfer of title? Does it need to have NOC from daughters for the property title transfer?


 1 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     15 June 2012

1. Obtain a probate of the will (if executor is appointed in will) or LOA on his will after his demise. This would authenticate the will and enforce it. 


2. No NOC Is required as they don't have any right title or interest.


Feel free to talk !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads