LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saichander   02 August 2022

Legal value of certified copy

My father lost documents and got the Certified Copy of house registration (did not file FIR). in 2013 it is registered on my name with Sale Deed (not gift registration). today i sold out to one of my friend. if somebody got or found the original papers (which is on father name). do we get any legal problem


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     03 August 2022


Yes, other people may misuse the document. So it is better you try to register the complaint about the missing document in the local police station as per jurisdiction. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query