LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     01 July 2014

Legal seperation starts from when?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Legally Seperation for husband and wife starts from when,

1. Is required to Register petition in court for counting legal separation days, before divorce

2. Or Police Complaint / Petition is sufficient for Counting separation days?

Kindly Advice me in this regards,

Best Regards,



 1 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2014

Present a petition to the district court praying for a decree for judicail separation


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query