LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     31 May 2019

legal separation

hi all I have applied for contested divorce on grounds of adultery and cruelty and it is running since 1 and half years some people told me that it takes min 5 years to get divorce on this ground . now can I file for legal separation on the same ground of adultery .so that I can get some remedy that there is no relationship between that bithch and me.


 3 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     31 May 2019

Judicial seperaton will not severe the husband and wife relationship. Since you have already spent considerable time for contesting the divorce case, it's better to expedite the disposal of the same.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     31 May 2019

Divorce is the only remedy to get the marriage dissolved, as even during the Judicial separation the husband-wife relationship persists.

naresh (technician)     31 May 2019

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register