Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monika Arora (X)     17 October 2011

Legal rights

Dear All

I would like to seek your advice on behalf of my Friend, who is married for last 32 years. She is the mother of 3 children, all of them are well educated and in employment.

Her husband is in a govt job for last 35 years. Differences were there between them right from the beginning. He has been harrasing her and asking her and 3 children to get out of the house without any blame or fault. In this situation, what legal rights are available with her. Husband has one ancestral property and one self occupied property.

My friend has been facing mental cruelty for many years now, her husband has not allowed her to have any relations with her parents, who are no more now. He has been creating nuisances in the house every month. And now last week he behaved in a very rude manner by shouting very loudly and has asked them to get out of the house. When asked for any reason, he has no answers. Its been a mental torture for the family to live with him. 

Please advice.

Thanks

MA

Learning

3 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     17 October 2011

BOTH OF THEM SHOULD GO FOR COUNSELLING.

Adv. Subhadeep Saha (Lawyer.)     18 October 2011

Don't opt for any legal solution now. Try to settle the matter on family level or else seek the help of a counsellor. Also try to find out what is the actual reason fro husband's rude behaviour to her. there must be some valid reason. from my few days experience I would like to say in most cases of husband-wife strained relationship there always remains a hidden truth which no person other than the husband & wife know and lastly they confess it before the family court judge. also why the wife was silently suffering the torture for last 35 yrs? 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

Its too late to start looking for legal solutions here.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register