LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sri (ceo)     05 March 2012

Legal reforms

Subject : visit website https://sites.google.com/site/gandhianinstitute/ Subscribe gandhianinstitute-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

HOPE THIS BRINGS YOU IN BEST OF HEALTH AND FINE SPIRITS

Newsletter

This newsletter seeks your blessings in building relationship with you... kindly glance through my activities detailed below and help me wherever possible in whatever way.

FOLLOW GANDHISM …

Gandhian Institute on the principles of gandhism seeks volunteers, opinions, ideal views to reframe Indian constitution and legal system… we intend to put up candidates to contest in each constituency for 2014 general elections.

What needs to be changed… we started off with the following…

1.         Free education focussed towards employment and entrepreneurship only.

2.         House for all.

3.         Jobs for all.

4.         Equality for women, Home based jobs for their independence.

5.         Politicians banned from making profit.

6.         quick amendments to legal system on equality; job cards for all.

7.         Army training in all schools from 7th class

8.         Streamline privatisation towards CSR to stop greed and multiple scams.

9.         your views

10.    your views

11.    your views

CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY…

Our India is looking towards corporates who wish to give back to the society their two percent of profits earmarked under CSR for our above Gandhian projects.

LCI has more than a lakh and half members and everyone has some sort of frustration, problem, something which is bothering... I want a reply from each one of you to care for your next generation... if you act like a common citizen failing to vote, remember somebody is using your vote as rigging win a criminal...

great guns, be ready... get going...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register