Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (business)     17 October 2012

Legal process

We have filed a pition in A.P High Court in last week of August and it was admitted. The petition was regarding admission process deviation  by one of the reputed institute who did not follow the set procedures and have admitted students deviating from admission process and we were the sufferers and we challenged the process in court.

The case was admitted and was asked by the institute to file their reply for which till date they have not done. Notices has been issued and accepted by the institute.This reputed insitute has appointed a lawyer of their own too. We have even filed the urgent disposal petition but till date it has not come up to judge table. is this a normal process to happen? How to get this case considered for immediate hearing as it is admission of a student and already it is delayed a lot and we may loose an academic year.

Is this a common process or a delay process wantedly done or managed by insitute/lawyer? sorry to ask like this as i do not have much idea about the process involved in courts as we are rightnow in deep concern. Kindly advise me what to do at this stage?


 4 Replies

robin hood (Manager)     17 October 2012

Just check if your Lawyer and otherside lawyers stopping the file. Delay in your case will cause its own death being admissions. I am not sure if it was admitted in August end why it did not reach the bench ? something looks fishy. This is just my opinion.

Raj (business)     17 October 2012

Can anyone tell how do i check what is happening and why it is not getting listed? I am new and do not have idea on how to approach court to know why it is not being listed.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

You can check case status online. You can give complaint to the registrar, High court.

Srinivasa Rao Yaramati (advocate)     07 May 2013

you can veryfy your case status through high court web site, ask your advocate for lunch motion petition it is dead with urgent petitions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query