Legal problems for marrying a married girl

my girl friend is already married 4 years ago and has a kid. now she was telling that we will go away and live separately as she was not happy with her husband. what legal problems we will face from her husband and her family if we do that. she hasn't applied divorce yet.

Total likes : 1 times


Her husband can move an action in tort againt you and claim substantial compensation from you. Legalities apart, this platform is not meant for providing loopholes, legal or otherwise, for activies which are less than moral and thus corrupting the social fabric.

Total likes : 1 times


Retired employee.

Unfortunately, some members forget that they are dealing with a forum and many members are smart and can easily guess the facts and differentiate from stories.  

B.Sc, B.L

It appears that you have a scant respect for such a valuable site like this. Are we to suggest u that you can aloop the girl.  This fllatform is not meant for such questions.  I advise u.  Post an interesting matter for the excperts to answer. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x