New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathinder (accountant)     13 June 2014

Legal paper

our building is going for redevelopment negotiations with developers has been done but major issue is we have a landlord , 06 tenants flat &  04 flat on ownership basis .kindly guide me how make agreement paper my flat is on ownership basis.with whom shall i make agreement landlord or developer what are the procedure we have to follow as i have no knowledge please guide me 



 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 June 2014

You are the owner of the flat, so you have to make an agreement with developer

Chandrasen Upadhyay (Legal )     13 June 2014

Redevelopment of building is subject matter of state laws. Hence would suggest you to get in touch with local legal practicener who has good knowledge about property matter.

sathinder (accountant)     13 June 2014

thanx for quick response would also like to know as i am owner of the flat but land belongs to landlord so in my agreement do i need and agreement copy of deal between landlord and developer.

also recommend good lawyer in mumbai as property is in mumbai

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 June 2014

Let me know the agreement between you and landlord

sathinder (accountant)     19 June 2014

no agreement has been made between us & landlord .developers made agreement with landlord.

he has given as mou mentioning offering us 800 sq feet carpet (inclusive of fungible fsi) and 300 sq feet terrce.

1.what is inclusive fungible fsi . it shall benefit me or i should go exclusive of fungible fsi.

facng huge difficulty as i am layman having no knowledge on this issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads