LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     18 September 2015

Legal option to get the address from third party


In the property case I have to file law of limitation. I have the evedence to prove but these evidences are relavent only if I can prove that the porson was staying in the same locality. 

She is staying in the rental house from 2006 to till date diagonaly opposit to the property in disute. How do I prove that she was staying in the house from 2006 ownwards.

I got her voter ID/ration card but there is no address mentioned on it. It is just mentioned as Bangalore. This is not sufficient to file the IA for law of limitation.

She was working in a very small company from 2007-2008 which is also located in the same area. I asked them to give the details but they are not supporting and denying to disclose and share the details.

Same is the case with owner of the house wher she is staying. He is not sharing the copy of the rental agreement.


These people are not related to the case directly and indirectly but have the evedence which can support my case. What are the legal option I have againts house owner and also the company to get these details or submit the details to the court. these people are not 

Thanks and Regards,



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query