LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     28 February 2015

Legal opinion


Some one has filed a case against me by misrepresenting the facts to court and also hiding facts from the court which was known to plaintiff and her lawyer very well.

1.       I want to move an application as a defendant to reject the case because it is all concocted stories and even in the plaint so many points itself are contradicting. Under which section/provision I should move the application. I have adequate evidence to prove not only some but all the points written in the plaint is false, ingenious and a vexatious one.

2.       I also want to move an application to take an appropriate action against plaintiff and her lawyer to misrepresent the facts to court and also hide the information which was very well known to the lawyer and plaintiff. Under which section/provision of code of civil conduct I should move the application along with all evidence point by point.

Thanks in advance



 2 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2015

Dear, For civil file an application for rejection of plaint under O7 R11 CPC .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 February 2015

i have already replied today.repeated query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query