LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debjyoti Gupta (Proprietor)     11 March 2010

Legal Ombudsman in India

I have filed a case against Indiabulls Securities Ltd in Delhi High Court  against an Arbitration award given by National Stock Exchange appointed Arbitrator   the hearing for which was concluded on the 15th July 2008 and was reserved for judgement but thereafter it was delegated to Regular List and as on date the same is pending to be heard by Hon Justice Valmiki Mehta but the exact status is not known as its not being published on the list as yet.

I wanted to know the process to raise the issue to the Legal Ombudsman and get this done at the earliest so that the guilty is punished and we get our rightful dues. Also there was an article published in one of the websites regarding to the proposal to conclude and deliver judgement within three months of conclusion of hearing in any kind of case so would appreciate an update if any on the same

As this relates to my 95+ yrs old grandparents  having fought in World War II and  who are sufferring old age problems I wish to get this sorted and organised at the earliest so would be grateful if any one could guide me for the same as am in a dilema as to what needs to be done now

Hoping for  an early and illuminating response at the earliest

Learning

2 Replies

GURINDER SINGH SAHOTA (1)     12 March 2010

Originally posted by :Debjyoti Gupta
"

I have filed a case against Indiabulls Securities Ltd in Delhi High Court  against an Arbitration award given by National Stock Exchange appointed Arbitrator   the hearing for which was concluded on the 15th July 2008 and was reserved for judgement but thereafter it was delegated to Regular List and as on date the same is pending to be heard by Hon Justice Valmiki Mehta but the exact status is not known as its not being published on the list as yet.

I wanted to know the process to raise the issue to the Legal Ombudsman and get this done at the earliest so that the guilty is punished and we get our rightful dues. Also there was an article published in one of the websites regarding to the proposal to conclude and deliver judgement within three months of conclusion of hearing in any kind of case so would appreciate an update if any on the same

As this relates to my 95+ yrs old grandparents  having fought in World War II and  who are sufferring old age problems I wish to get this sorted and organised at the earliest so would be grateful if any one could guide me for the same as am in a dilema as to what needs to be done now

Hoping for  an early and illuminating response at the earliest

please call me 9810558820 delhi

"

GURINDER SINGH SAHOTA (1)     12 March 2010

Originally posted by :Debjyoti Gupta
"please call me 9810558820 delhi   "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register