LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Tripathi   30 December 2019

legal notice to bikebot

My query is wrt to bikebot scam in India. how do I send legal notice to them?
what is the fees?
I am from Lucknow

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   31 December 2019

Originally posted by : Neha Tripathi
My query is wrt to bikebot scam in India. how do I send legal notice to them? what is the fees? I am from Lucknow

There are already many cases running against them...and some of the cases are very near to verdict......so try to include your name on those victims list with the help of your local lawyer...via online it's not possible.

Sb Karma   31 December 2019

Means you can file fresh case against them or you can get inclusion to earlier list...depent on fact so please ASAP consult local lawyer.....Wish and hope you will get justice...soon

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2020

GIPL, located in Greater Noida, had come out with the "multi-level marketing scheme Bike Bot"..

They sought Rs 62,100 as investment on a motorcycle taxi and assured monthly returns, besides doubling the investment amount in one year.

The company has duped several investors from various states.

"The company had used internet, social media and pamphlets, and motivators, who would spread the word about the scheme and encourage gullible people to invest in it.

"The investors would be further assured some extra bonus if they connected others to the scheme.

There are 33 cases registered against "Bike Bot" under the Indian Penal Code sections 420 (fraud), 406 (criminal breach of trust), 467 (forgery), 506 (criminal intimidation) and related offences.

The company has nearly 7,000 bikes out of which 2,000 are registered and the rest unregistered. About 2.25 lakh people have invested Rs 62,100 each in the ponzi scheme, the total amounting to over Rs 1,300 crore.

The company's bike taxis have been operating in districts like Gautam Buddh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Hapur and Bulandshahr in western Uttar Pradesh, while its network is also active in states like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana.

Your question is about sending legal notice to the company or the organisers.

You can contact an advocate in the local, express your feelings and produce the documentary evidences you possess to cause to issue a legal notice demanding the return of your investment.

The lawyer so engaged shall notify you the fee and other formalities to be complied in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register