Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (others)     20 February 2014

Legal notice sample

Hi All,

Can you please let me know the procedure to send legal notice ? example or legal notice sample will be very useful.

thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     22 February 2014

Legal notice for what?

raj (others)     22 February 2014

I want to send legal notice to Easygotrip travel group for insufficency in service  before filing case against him in consumer forum.

Recently I booked holiday package to Maldives from easygotrip travel agent . package was included , stay in 3 start hotel for 4 days and 3 nights with food and list of activities.

But after travelling to Maldives,we came to know that they booked normal hotel(not that hotel what they promised) and packages were not included as per booking confirmation.

when we asked to easygotrip travel team ,they started telling peak season and other reasons for not giving us pakcages which we paid for. Also we came to know that, Easygotrip agent booked entire trip at cost of 78,000 INR(total amount I paid was around 1,17,680 INR).

I have requested Easygotrip travel to refund remaining amount but they are telling hospitality rules and other stuffs .

I am having all the documents like invoice how much exactly easygotrip agent paid for this trip and mail conversations.

1 Like

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     23 February 2014

Good case for deficiency in service, advice you to catch hold of good counsel and let him draft notice,instead of you.

raj (others)     25 February 2014

many thanks for your useful informaiton sir. Can I get your help on this case please ? please let me know your contact details.

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     01 March 2014

Dear Raj,

I have looked into your query details. I, personally, am of the opinion that you need not serve any lawyer's notice to the said Travel Agent. 

We can assist you in the said case through our website: www.powertoconsumer.in. You can contact us for assistance through the website.

Looking forward to your query.

Regards,

Shivesh Sinha

Legal Adviser, Power to Consumer

raj (others)     02 March 2014

thank you sir, I have shared all the details through www.powertoconsumer.in site.

kindly check and let me know .

thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register