Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirumalai Dasan K   20 February 2022

Legal notice limitation

Respected Experts,
My consumer case filed in state forum is still pending. I have sent a legal notice in 2018 to the same opponent, asking them to furnish
the copies of the sanctioned plan, planning permission, building permit, affidavit, indemnity and the documents enclosed for the purpose of obtaining the planning permission. Is the legal notice valid to file a case in magistrate court or writ? If not, can I send the same notice again with current date? If Yes, whether any time validity for legal notice. The opponent firm / Director have not replied to the notice instead the filed three police complaint and one of the complaint had been registered as FIR and ultimately the FIR was closed with remarks "Mistake of Facts" removed from online list. Thank You

Learning

3 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     16 March 2022

You can file the case.

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

Thirumalai Dasan K   16 March 2022

Thanks a lot. Noted your contacts and shall contact you. Regards

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 March 2022

The facts posted are too confused. It appears that you have not filed any case in the consumer court, In the absence of material facts, it is impossible that any meaningful reply be given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register