legal notice after depositing the bounche cheque amount


i have given PDC Cheque to one of financial institution (Bank) as i had financed a Machine due to some financial problem my PDC cheque was bounche (Insufficient Fund).Hence I have deposited the amount including the bouche charge and late fee charge etc in the same month.

But the said bank after receiving the amount in its account has re deposited the bounche cheque and has sent me a legal notice and Court summon also.

I have informed the matter to the bank but they are not paying any attention to problem.

kindly let me know the solution.


with regards,




Bank might have done it as per the loan agreement. You may study, the detailed terms of loan agreement.

You should appear in court and produce all receipts/proofs.

Kindly submit a detailed representation in writing, under acknowledgment, to Nodal Officer of the bank with a copy to MD, and RBI, followed by email, and ask them to withdraw the case in writing with a copy to you.

You can obtain the contact details from bank's website and RBI web site.

You can mention that you are contemplating to seek a legal advice and you may sue the bank and may approach the institutions of print and electronic media, NGO's, social and legal forum, at their cost and consequences.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x