LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhargav chari (student)     18 October 2014

Legal notice

one of my friend was undergoing coaching at a private institution for banking exams and it turns out that the students have found that the teacher who claimed that he worked for a bank for some years and also claims to have cleared CAT with very high score.

we want to serve him a legal notice to prove the credentials stated by him are true and also attach the related documents along with it.

is it possible to do so if yes please guide us 

Learning

5 Replies

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (ADVOCATE)     19 October 2014

IF  YOUR FRIEND JOINED THE INSTITUTION ON THE UNDERSTANDING WITH THE MANAGEMENT THAT A PARTICULAR  TEACHER WHO IS GOING TO TAKE THE CLASS FOR YOUR FRIEND HAS A PARTICULAR EXPERIENCE IN A PARTICULAR BANK AND IF HE  IS FALSE THEN ONLY YOU CAN THINK OF AN ACTION.

IT IS NOT MANDATORY THAT A TEACHER SHOULD  HAVE BANKING EXPERIENCE  TO GIVE COACHING TO BANK EXAMS.  EVEN A RETIRED PROFESSOR OF A COLLEGE CAN DO IT.

bhargav chari (student)     19 October 2014

yes sir we are almost certain that he is conducting classes based on false information there is no management it is only a one man show and when my friends confronted him to show his qualification certificates he refused to do so and also said that banks do not issue experience certificate to its past employees thats the reason that our doubt has grown more stronger about him doing business based on false information and mis-representation.

V M DAHAKE (PROPRIETOR)     19 October 2014

Dear Sir,

Posing generally is not a crime. As hinted by Adv. Narender, if such act has induced your friend to join the class, you can certainly issue notice and make an issue out of it, opt out of admission etc.You of course need proof to substantiate what ever charges you have in mind.
Students who join, do not do so solely on the basis of faculty being a ex banker. They consider many a things including performance in previous exams. and experience of other students. Market is a good enough administrator to weed out such people.

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     19 October 2014

I have personal experience of my brother being taught by such a teacher. It is very frustrating that someone claims high credentials in a teaching institution to lure students. We can not only serve him a legal notice but can also bring a stern legal action against him. Please write out all necessary details to my email i.d. satyadarshi@outlook.com. I shall send a notice on your behalf. Please do not treat this a a business tactis as I am not going to charge anything for sending such a notice if your case is genuine.

Regards

Satyadarshi Kunal

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2014

I don't think there lies any action that can be initiated against him. That gentleman never forced anyone and has never assured success n the subjects he proposed to teach.  His credentials are not going to anything with his performance.  If at all you had any issues due to this, you may quote that as a reason for your grievance.  You may call it as luring a person, but it is again the duty of the person opt or consent to this to verify and then join. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register