LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parshotam lal (n/a)     26 February 2010

Legal Matter

My daughter-in-law has filed cases under 498A. An application was moved in the high court for relief for My dauhter and her husband.The high court had order to get bail from lower court and applly for discharge under 227/239. Application was moved in lower court under 227 by my lawyer. He forgot to put a date on the application. The case was transferred from CJM to ACJM-I.CJM mentioned that arguments are still going on.After full discussion the ACJM-1 judge ordered that the application has no date and has not been filed on time. He said that court also donot have the power to entertain 227 application but listening on orders of High Court.He also said that under 244 evidence should be done. Then I have hired a lawyer from Bhatinda.He has filed an application under 245. ACJM-I has transfered the case to ACJM-2. After delaying case for 6 months my daughter-in-law has filed the response to that application. While discussion ACJM2 said that application under 227 has already been filed and again discharge application could not be filed. He has dismissed application under 245.It is relevant to mention that he has written those things in orders which were not discussed while hearing.Judge has gone out of way and has ordered.Should we file appeal in Seesion court or in High Court.My lawyer says that he would file in high court. Kindly advice

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register