Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brijesh Sharma (Unix System Admin)     08 March 2012

Legal law after retirment

Hi,

Need some support on my case, my father has been retired 5 years back and getting pension every month, now 3 month back he received some notice from court for some old investigation which was running which we don’t know on his department for some non legal release of agriculture food ( i don’t have much detail ), charging 3-4 persons.

My father was secretary in Krisi Upaj Mandi. Notice which he was received is for the old location on the time of retirement.

Is the still the any such investigation is applicable after the Retirement? If yes why it is not covered before retirement?

My brother went to High court for anticipatory bail, but it was declined with commenting that the person is looks guilty on the case.

What should we do?

Currently my father is cardiac patient, and requires major treatment once his health is suitable for such operation. 2 year back he was in hospital for 14 days on ICU and got discharge from hospital with comment that the requires routine treatment and needs improvement on health for further treatment.

Need your support, how can we get out of these, and get anticipatory bail.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register