Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (none)     08 September 2012

Legal issues 2 start a website

Hi

I need some help regarding a webiste,I am planning to start a Social networking wesbite with vidoes in the website what are the legal issues i will face and what certificates I need to procure for the same

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Learning

13 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     08 September 2012

dear rajesh,

startinga website on social networking open for all members ,first of all you have to take a permission from the broadcasting authority of india ,NOC certificate from the human resource department and few more legal hurdles,send your postal address to us on advocate_anish@imap.cc so that we can send you the guide regarding your query.

Hi Anish

Thanks for the info,I am starting the social networking by next month end, I am not posting any ad sense nor anything wiich will get me money from the website can I put the website live for a months without talking any legal documents and taking any noc or approval from broadcasting and so cause I am starting this as a individual with a very small budgetand as an experimental project, is it possible to take all the noc and legal documents only after i start getting income from ad sense so such, I will not place any ads or will not make any money till i Get Noc and legal clearance and all.Please suggest can I go ahead with the experimental project.Plz advice

Regards

Rajesh

Hi Anish

Can You please send me the details on my email id rajeshmjs@gmail.com

Regards

Rajesh

Anish

Can you also tell us the procedure to take all the noc and other legal documents and the how much money I have to spend for this

Regards

Rajesh

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     09 September 2012

@rajesh

there is no special fees for obtaining the NOC from various departments but you have to take permission before you start on the web as its a compulsory to register the server and source of the website due to any legal issue if arose in or outside the web,launch your website as soon as ,there is a information of passing a special act to restrict the procedure for social networking websites after the north eastern issue held in near past.

rajesh (none)     09 September 2012

Hi Anish

Thanks a ton can you also help me out whom to contact for the NOC an other legal approval as I have already started the project  and also let me know the time frame to get all the Approvals

Regards

Rajesh

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     09 September 2012

send your contact detail to my mail id advocate_anish@imap.cc

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     10 September 2012

Rajesh follow Anish and do it soon. Things are getting more complecated day by day. Best wishes for your venture.

rajesh (none)     11 September 2012

Dear Anish

This is my email id Rajeshmjs@gmail.com

Regrads

Rajesh

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     12 September 2012

@ querist  RAJESH,

cONTACT ME ON 9459321520 AND advocate_anish@imap.cc

rajesh (none)     12 September 2012

Hi Anish

Please also tell me the time frame required to get all the noc and other certificate

Regards

Rajesh

Ram (Freelance Writer Cum Lawyer)     15 September 2012

Hi

Great to hear that you wish to start an e-commerce business in India.

However, do not forget to comply with Indian laws, especially cyber
law of India. Otherwise you may be in trouble.

Here are the answers to your questions:

(1) E-Commerce Laws And Regulations In India

(2) Legal Formalities Required For Starting E-Commerce Business In India

(3) Legal Requirements To Start An E-Commerce Website In India

(4) Brand And Trademark Protection in India

If you need a reference for a law firm, you may contact Perry4Law.

Do not take the legal aspects lightly as many companies are prosecuted in India these days.

Hope this serves your purpose.

Ram K Kaushik

Administrator

Techno Legal News

rajesh (none)     15 September 2012

Hi Ram

E commerece does social networking website comes under e commerece,Please help me out with this its social networking website  with Videos please help me out

Regards

Rajesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register