LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   10 September 2016

Legal help reuired

Hello Sir, I have filed a case on co-operative housing society. At that time housing society was managed by administrator appointed by Registrar of Scoieties. He has also filed one application in my case with some prayers. Court framed the common issues on my plaint prayer and his application prayer. Trial is going on. Now the society is managed by members of society. Administrator has handed over the society. Now i came to know that Administrator does not have any valid order in his favour on the day he has made that application. As per law, now his application is not maintainable as he was authorised at that point of time to make such application. Shall i ask court to call him respondent society leads evidence or shall i make an application in the court that there application is not maintainable as he was not authorized to make any such application or shall i take any other action. Please reply me urgently?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     12 September 2016

Krishna ji U had not mentioned the fact of case on which case is filed in the court.

If that person is not authorised by society act his application is not maintainable in court of law.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register