Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   05 August 2016

Legal help reuired

High Court has permitted Direct Service of an Order. Can i served the order through speed post to respondents?


 4 Replies

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     05 August 2016

Hi Krishna,

Yes, only if Hon'ble High Court's order speaks to serve notice to other side by you in person.

Rajesh Kulkarni


adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

Please state the full fact of case to get soultion to your problem.

Himanshu   05 August 2016

false 498a proved --125 maintenance what can I do against her? what's about my child's future? I am all alone. I am always ready to live together. how long should I wait and take the time for further action? please help me as soon as possible?

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     07 August 2016

yes you may serve the other side personally. An affidavit to that effect shall have to be placed by you on record after the service has been effected upon.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query