Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   21 May 2021

Legal help

Hello, Learned Counsel!

My uncle is a small businessman, he has a retail shop in his town. One day, a SIB officer came to his shop and done SIB raid and he levied a penalty of twenty lakh due to some issues in records. He doesn’t want to go Court because of his financial condition and delay in court proceedings so he doesn’t want to waste his time in Court proceedings. Because of this raid, my uncle needs to close his firm.
The main issue was, my uncle has a stock of 80 small packets of detergent and 20 big packets of detergent and he had maintained the records accordingly. But the SIB officer recorded them as a whole of 100 big packets and investigated accordingly due to which he finds lacunae in records. My uncle tried his best to made him understand regarding his mistake of recording the same. But, the officer in anger exclaimed that “I am here to do SIB raid and impose a penalty on your firm, I am not at all bothered about your accounts whether they are correct or not”. He intentionally without any mistake of my uncle imposed such a huge penalty. What kind of legal remedy is available to him?

Learning

1 Replies

Rahul Shaikh   21 May 2021

Is there any problem if my son do crime and someone case against my son??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register