LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   21 May 2021

Legal help

Hello, Learned Counsel!

One of my neighbours has a wholesale business of chocolates. And, he used to buy those chocolates from Mr. A, a resident of Kanpur. My neighbour always sends money in advance for the goods. Sometimes, he used to give money by neft or sometimes by cash. This time when he ordered the chocolates, he paid him 50,000 by neft and 1, 50,000 by cash which he transferred with the help of his servant. With a phone, Mr. A confirmed that he received the money and he will soon send his order. But, after 10 days, he is not receiving any calls and when my neighbour reached his home, he gets to know that he doesn’t live here. My neighbour has all the call recordings in which the transaction was communicated and accepted by Mr. A. Can my neighbour knock on the door of the Court for the redressal of his grievances on the basis of call recordings? Also, he wants speedy justice regarding the matter concerned, please suggest where he can get speedy justice?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2021

give police complaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query