LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   16 May 2021

Legal help

Hello, Learned Counsel!

I had ordered pair of jeans from the app that is banned by India due to the dispute with China. Before the ban, I had ordered the same but due to its quality, I want to return and want my money back. But now the app was banned and no more accessible so how can I claim my money back?

Please guide me...


 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 May 2021

It is not possible as it is banned.   If you have their mail ID or address then contact them.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     16 May 2021

Time Pass query!!

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     17 May 2021

State the facts

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 May 2021

Ignore the issue as the chances of recovery are remote and not worth making a follow-up.  The materials must be returned within a time frame to seek a refund. You can serve a notice to their email or customer care to create a record, so that in the future if the situation becomes better, there may be chances of receiving such a refund.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2021

Forget about the banned app.

You can locate their email address and write to them by email communicating your decision to cancel the indent and demand refund.

If you're lucky enough you can retrieve your money or else you may have to forget it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query