Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaishali2510   10 August 2015

Legal heir for a open plot


We have a plot in my mother's name, (7/12 extract has her name). She passed away 4 years back and now we want the property to get transferred in my brother's name, other legal heirs (i.e. my father and me) do not have any objection over it. My brother stays abroad, so is it possible to do this in his absence? 

What is the procedure for same?




 3 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     10 August 2015

you have to make relinquishment deed for no objection of your share transferred to your brother only.

Vaishali2510   10 August 2015

Hello Mr. Dimple Jindal,

Thank you for your feedback. So i assume this process can be carried out in my brother's absence.



Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     11 August 2015

I think first You all enter your name as per Pedhinama (All legal Heirs name) in 7-12 of village and thenafter you and your father registration a relinquishment deed at Sub-Registrar Office thenafter property transfer on your brother name only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query