Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal heir cetificate/sucession certificate

Page no : 2

Rasik Dagli (Lawyer)     11 October 2012

Builder is wrong.

Builder has no right to ask for any Succession Certificate. Builder is bound to continue booking in the name of husband on production of death certificate of wife.

Rasik Dagli

Advocate

rvdadvocate@gmail.com

prashant bhoyane (Advocate)     10 December 2012

Builder is prolonging the issue under one or the other pretext. It has nothing to do with succession certificate. on the contratry he is demanding wrong certificate. Affidavit of the successors is sufficient enough for issuance of fresh allotment letter.

Prashant

Sristi Murthy (Engineer)     08 January 2014

Hi all, 

I am murthy. My father dead very recently(30 days ago), and he is a Andhra Pradesh State Govt  Employee still working is service (he died in service). I had one married sister & me are family members ( mother dead 8 years ago).

My father had a Salary account in the State bank of Hyderbad for which there is no nomineee, and he had  3 Bank RDs & 2 Fixed deposits, & and locker are created by using his salary account. Expect for the Salary account, for others (like RD , FD & locker) nominee is registered on my name. so What will be the procedure for the Money transfers to my account/my sister account one's which have nominee & with out nominee... 

Thanks 

Murthy

udayamaruthu (Manager)     01 March 2014

sir,

My relative Mr. B purchased plot in madurai, the plot originally purchased by Mr.A on 1962, Mr.A not having children so he executed will on 1992  but he not mention above property , later 2002 he died .

he have 3 brothers  i.e  C,D,F  3 brother died on 2000, 2002, 2004 respectivly , they were not get legal heir certificate for Mr.A, then All legal Heirs of C,D,E. On 2008 they transfer the patta to their Name and Sub Divided the property in various Plot including which was get by will, then they sold the property to Mr.E on 2013. Mr.E Sold the property to Mr.B on 2014, now he apply for Loan but bank advocate asking Legal Heir certificate for Mr.A, But they not having that,

Wether Mr.B having Good title of the property?? What is the procedure for getting Legal Heir Certificate for that??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register