Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal heir certificate

Page no : 2

ASHA   20 October 2015

IS SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE RECEIVED FROM TAHSILDAR VALID TO CLAIM THE AMOUNT IN FIXED DEPOSIT MADE BY MOTHER WHEN I AM THE ONLY CHILD OF MY PARENTS? HOW CAN I ESTABLISH THAT I AM THE ONLY CHILD OF MY PARENTS?

sankar   29 October 2015

Hi,

My father passed away in 2013. I had applied for Death Certificate and Legal Heir certificate. I am from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Unfortunately I misplaced the Legal Heir certificate and I am in need of it. What do I need to do now?

SEKAR XXXXX (Sr Engineer)     29 October 2015

Dear Sanakr,

You can approch to thashlidhar office and get it the copy of Death Certificate and Legal Heir certificate.

For that you need to provide the date of death and date of death registeration needs to be provided.

If it's more than 5 years or 7 years they can't issue the copy of the certificate.They  handover the records to register office.

Markandeya raju   05 February 2016

It is compulsory to claim anything which belong to the deseased. Movable properties= sucession certificate Immovable propeties= legal heir. If the deseased is a govt employee MRO will isue the same . if not have to file suit for the same before court feel free to call 9966997614 for more info- Adv. Markandeya Raju

Ashok Balakrishnan   11 April 2017

It is 4 years since you posted, has your issues have been sorted out?. Since I am from Chennai I am curious whether things have changed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register