Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya   05 May 2022

Legal heir certificate

Hi Experts,

Can we remove a name from legal heir certificate through court? My Grandpa's legal heir certificate issued in Tamil Nadu has included his second wife who was married when my grandma (first wife) was alive- around late 1960's. 

Can we apply to court and request for issue of new certificate only with her children name?

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Eknath SHEGAR   05 May 2022

*A* registered false FIR against *B*

*B* immediately approached to the High Court and filled application for quashing of that false FIR.

*B* released on the bail by the lower court.

*B* have sufficient documents and evidence that he was not present on that day, time , place where the crime was occurred...

After many days the CHANGE SHEET is submitted by the police to the lower Cout.
Then the High court issued notice to police station for his say on application filled by the ,*B*

From the many days the police is not filled his say on application of quashing of FIR.

The lower court is now on FRAMING OF CHARGE stage

There was lockdown allover India due to the corona viruse.

In that period the Advocate and B was absent
the court has issued warrant against B instead of issue notice
for attending the court and remain present in future dates .

Now please to co-operate me for rescuing the B from the false proceedings
Hence the request 🙏🏻

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 May 2022

Two different topics have been posted ???

Priya   06 May 2022

Hi, please create a new query request for your query instead of posting with other queries. Thank you for understanding

Tousif Shaikh   20 May 2022

In case of Legal Heir certificate u need to first prove that ur grandpa got married when 1st wife was alive.

only after proving u can proceed further.

Priya   21 May 2022

Thank you for your valuable answer. We have my grandma death certificate ( died in 1992) where as the second wife was married during 1960's and has three children after that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register