LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalai   29 March 2018

Legal heir

Hello Sir/Madam,

My brother expired in year 2015 in bangalore (in his own house). We got death certificate from bangalore BBMP office which has both place of death and permanent address as bangalore address.

Actually we belong to tamilnadu,trichy, where we have ration card.

In this case can we (my father/mother) get Legal Heir from trichy??

When we approached local Taluk office in trichy they are saying that they cannot issue the Legal Heir certificate because both the address in DC is bangalore address.

Kindly Guide.





 4 Replies

Srajadvo460 (Advocate)     29 March 2018

Go through this Circular might be helpful.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

You can benefit from above post..

Refer to 4 also in the link..

Yusuf Rampurawala   03 April 2018

May I know why you need a legal heirship certificate? 

kalai   04 April 2018

I need for transfer property to my father/mother name

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads