Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   27 March 2022

Legal group/ngo

Hi,

I have been interested in Social legal awareness to fight with corruption. For that I started to work in night shift job.

I have been searching legal ngo/ group to work with in day timing so that I can provide free legal help to weak/poor people in order to fight with corruption, to get registered the FIR in case of mishappening with them.

I short, I want to work with group who help people to provide legal support who can not afford legal fees.

I am working in noida, newdelhi or any near by area. Please help me. If you have any information.

Arpan Trivedi

trivedi.arpan@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Kalicharan Singh   04 May 2023

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for sharing valuable information, NGOs is a such a great way to give back to the community and make a positive impact on people’s lives.

Vennerdes   14 October 2023

Legal groups and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) play a crucial role in upholding justice, protecting human rights, and advocating for the rule of law. These organizations serve as important pillars of civil society, working tirelessly to hold governments and individuals accountable, provide legal aid to those in need, and promote social and environmental justice. Their dedication to the pursuit of a fair and just paperfellows.com reviews society is a testament to the power of collective action and the vital role that legal expertise and advocacy can play in shaping a better world for all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register