FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   27 March 2022

Legal group/ngo

Hi,

I have been interested in Social legal awareness to fight with corruption. For that I started to work in night shift job.

I have been searching legal ngo/ group to work with in day timing so that I can provide free legal help to weak/poor people in order to fight with corruption, to get registered the FIR in case of mishappening with them.

I short, I want to work with group who help people to provide legal support who can not afford legal fees.

I am working in noida, newdelhi or any near by area. Please help me. If you have any information.

Arpan Trivedi

trivedi.arpan@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Berberdes   28 November 2022

A legal group/ngo is a non-profit organization that does not represent an individual but rather a group of people who share similar ideals and interests. The laws of each state have specific rules and regulations that apply to legal https://uk.eliteassignmenthelp.com/assignment-service groups. These organizations provide services such as estate planning, divorce mediation, and even unemployment compensation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query