Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smit sanjaybhi shah (student )     21 August 2021

Legal documents required for redevelopment of property.

Hello sir, 

I  am recently law graduate student, in my flat authorities want to give our flat for redevelopment. So  I want to know that generally what documents are required for the redevelopment of any society/Flat. who pay registration fees before sub registrar and on which documents fees will be paid before sub-register office. This is also necessary for fresh law graduate like me .sir please guide me regarding this. 

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2021

File RTI Application to the Authority and seek information under RTI Act.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the certified copy of the laid down procedure as stated in circulars/orders/notifications for giving a building for redevelopment by a society.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 August 2021

What do you mean by "my flat authorities "?

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     22 August 2021

Two initital and most important documents required before any redevelopment are : (1) Stamped and registered document to the ownership of the flat, (2) Stamped and registered conveyance document to the ownership of the plot on which the building is constructed. There are several other processes to be observed and performed, which are laid down in the CHS societies rules and regulations of State where you reside.

smit sanjaybhi shah (student )     23 August 2021

Sir my society chairmen and all the members want to give our society for redevelopment so my question is what documents are required  for redevelopment , our society is a cooperative society in nature. 

2  QUESTION  is who pays the registration fees for the redevelopment builder or society? 

Registration fees are mandatory before the sub-registrar office for redevelopment ? or Notarize the document for redevelopment is enough?

So please guide me Honorable sir/Madam. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register