Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Animesh Kumar (Research Analyst)     16 October 2013

Legal documents required for buying site in bangalore.

Hi All, I am planning to buy a 30x40 site in Bangalore at Jigani – Anekal main road. It is a gated community having 7 phases with approx 250 site each and the project name is Prashanthi Grand Villa. I am not sure what documents I have to look for in buying site in Bangalore also I am not sure that every site will have a common set of legal document or it should be different as per the site because builder is saying as it is a one project so document is same for all the site which is having all the site information. Please guide me how will I identify that the property document which I got it from builder is pertaining to my site only also please help me understanding the list of document I should look for and basic Do’s and Don’ts before going for registration. Thank you!

Learning

2 Replies

Udaya Shankar. C (Retired)     16 October 2013

Please ask the real estate developer the following certified copies of documents.

1)  DC conversion certificate

2)  Govt approval for forming lay out

3)  Certificate to the effect that the site is not a assigned land i.e does not belong to freedom fighters, or given by Govt. to Backward classes

4)  Ask for E.C for the last 30 years.

More over an undertaking from the real estate developerr that  he will indeminify you against any loss due to any legal litigation may arise in future.

Animesh Kumar (Research Analyst)     17 October 2013

Thank you Sir, for your valuable reply however it is a re-sale property and I am not buying it form builder so please advice still i have to ask same set of documents from the seller??? and also how will i get the above clause added in agreement regarding any loss due to any legal litigation may arise in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register