Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagarjuna   05 May 2017

Legal case against tikona company

HI Tikona Support/ Legal Team,

User ID: 1111787066
Name: Nagarjuna

This is to bring to your notice that i am filing a chetaing case againt tikona ISP provider delhi in chennai consumer court for threating as well as improper actions taken against my subscriber ID.

on 11/28/2015 i have raised request saying i am not getting proper connectivity in my area with the tikona being a 2years valid customer and requested to disconnet my connection as i am moving out of the city as well i dont want to be with this ISP any more as the service is poor and rediculous. Disconnection Request 1111787066 .

But there was no actions taken on this and the tikona support called me and assured to give them one last chance to provide proper connectivity.. i have moved the same connection to new place in Chennai city and have been using it but still the same connectivity issues again even the connectivity is not proper monthly bill gets generated where i have to pay the amount as a fool without taking the service , so i have requested again to disconnect the connection finally to be no more with this Tikona as i am relocating to out of station. 

But there was no actions to that , find the below attached followup mails which i have addressed tikona support to disconnect and collect the device back from the premise but no response at all.

As a  regular customer even i dint get the proper connection almost for 4 years i been managed with tikona paying bills  not even using half the provided GB internet as there is no proper connection and i have informed the customer care support to disconnect my connection as for the last whole month i dint get the connectivity to use the internet check your voice records if u want and they have addressed as no need to pay the amount and we will disconnect the connection but still again the bill has been generated . Till now no one has came to collect the devices  this shows ur negligence and cheating the customers for generating and adding bills even  no more i am using

Now i am getting calls from tikona legal team as a defaulter to take legal actions and treating , I am also moving as legal to Chennai civil court to file a case against your company with all the records i have and as well i m gonna file a criminal case against threatening via phone calls where i have saved all the number of the persons saying we are from tikona advocate team.

I need the clear justification and as well will meet in the court of law as i am sending u a rit against your legal notice from my lawyer for taking actions for cheating the subscribers additionally i am adding the complaints against you on the same issue where many subscribers are facing with the disconnection  ans threatening calls filed in consumer Complaints India online adding to this case to prove i am not only the person cheated/affected  by your company .

My lawyer will send you a legal notice via mail or via PO to the address provided online. 

Clearly its says i am not a defaulter....

Two clear questions

1. why i should pay the bill once the connection is disconnected and your customer care mentioned no need to pay the bill  as you dont have any GB utilized for the improper connectivity.

Check my last month usage and i need the clear justification why the bill is generating still .

2. With out checking proper details why am i getting threatening   calls as a defaulter from Ur legal team for a regular customer who made payments for 4 years even for your dumb connection.

3. Why ur team none has reached yet almost more than 6 months  to collect the devices when the connectivity is disconnected

Every single mail and the numbers which i recorder will be adding to this case.

I need immediate reply ASP

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2017

In some cases it has been seen that M/s Airtel has waived off the charges for days (on prorated basis) there was NO connectivity.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2017

There are many threads on M/s Tikona that you can search in 'SEARCH' Option.

These threads contains attachemnts citations on applicable rules etc 

Tikona Care (CSE)     07 May 2017

Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona, We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request. As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of Rs.1,243.37/- at the earliest. For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in Regards, Tikona Care.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2017

Are you satisfied?

Giri   29 June 2017

this is useless connection

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2017

If it useless then update as many as possible. 

Rajneesh Chauhan (Businessman)     03 July 2017

dont pay a single money or respond to the caller who says they are advocate of tikona..they are totally fraud...he gives a scary story towards bill payment,but in india its never happen aganist you...and dont post any greivence to any where nothing can happen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register