LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MM Joshi   22 March 2018

Legal authentication of gpa of noida for land of faridabad

 Dear Seniors / Experts,

Want to know your openion " My friend has  recently purchaed a Flat (3rd floor only) at Ashoka Enclave, faridabad  land of HUDA, but the dealer said registry are closed at Faridabad so he suggest for General Power of Attorney from NOIDA. My question is the land pertain to HUDA ( Faridabad) so how the UP Govt. receiving / earings for GPA land pertain to Haryana ??


Thanking you ,


Mohan Joshi




 5 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     22 March 2018

Sir, Impossible .... Go and find everything from the Haryana Registry ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741
1 Like

MM Joshi   22 March 2018

Thanking you for your decent respoonse..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.


Your friend should have acted as above before signing or paying anything..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

Check in person at Faridabad.. Or log onto website of dept and confirm… In case IT is indeed closed then settle nothing less than registered agreement to sell,FnF payment, irrevocable PoA,WILL ... along with other docs and possession....


TO draft suitable deeds get in touch with a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity having successful track record and wirth his/her salt.....

MM Joshi   23 March 2018

Thanking you so much for your time and valuable suggestion.




Mohan Joshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query