Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DENNIS BOSCO DEMELLO (Law Graduate)     13 October 2016

Legal assistance

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Dennis Bosco Demello, I am a Law student, I often get request by people for assistance regarding matters of property and other such legal issue's, as i dont have any experience in legal matters, can u kindly provide me quotes for the types of service provided by you.

As i am student, i can charge them a nominal amount for the services.

Regards

Dennis Bosco Demello

Contact no.- 9831901175
Email id -  dennisdemello8@gmail.com

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 October 2016

This is interactive forum for guidance to needy people of India & have interatction with lawyer of different field.

Your Response is highly appreciated, 

The people who have been requesting me for guidance are merely rickshaw puller. having ancestral property in their native place

Say West Bengal or Bihar

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sir these people are not capable of interacting in such resourceful platform, and they cant afford the services of Legal advisors of any level, 

I try my best to help these people 

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     13 October 2016

Samarpan
All India Lawyers Union (Delhi)

Samarpan, a unit of All India Lawyers Union – Delhi is running a free legal advice and aid cell from the heart of Delhi, Connaught Place at 29-F, Shankar Market, abut Super Bazar, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001. Free legal advice is available between 4 to 6 p.m. week days, to everyone in need in civil, criminal, property, family, labour and other matters. Free legal aid throughout the litigation is provided to the deprived and desired sections of the society in Delhi District Courts and High Court. You can make appointment by calling on
Mobile No. (91)9599874404.
Email i.d. : samarpannewdelhi@gmail.com

Prabhakar Rao, Advocate, Convenor, Samarpan, (M)9599874404

Anil K. Chauhan, Advocate, Secretary, All India Lawyers Union (Delhi)

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     13 October 2016

Dear Dennis, if your clients are earning less than Rs.60,000/- per year, please take our advice free of cost and if litigation is there involving these marginalised sections of the society, in Delhi District Courts and Delhi High Court, we provide advocates free of cost.

Respected Sir/Madam,

The Information is very very Helpful, I will Convey This Resourceful Message To all my Friends In Delhi.

Is this kind of Resourceful Service Available in West Bengal ?

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     14 October 2016

No, Sir, this facility is available only in Delhi District Courts and High Court for poor and marginalised sections of the society fully free of cost.  In case of middle income group people we charge very moderate charges.  As you are in W.B., if you  want any legal advice, send question to our e-mail i.d., for the Central Acts and we will provide legal advice freely through e-mail.

warm regards,

Samarpan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register