LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   28 May 2021

Legal aid

Hello, Learned Counsel!

There are people who are protesting on the borders of two respective states for some laws which are not acceptable to the particular section of the society because those laws are infringing their human rights and violating Article 21 of the Indian Constitution. In the tussle, the protest became too violent that it set the shops or private property on the highway on fire. Then, who will be liable for this, and where victims can approach to get the legal remedy?


 1 Replies

nikita jain   28 May 2021

As per prevention of destruction and damage to property Act, you can legally claim for the compensation and as well you can get them behind bars and the protesters will be liable and due to infringement of Article 21, you can move directly to High court for violation of your Fundamental rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query