LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sini Pala   11 April 2019

legal agreement

We two brothers want to partiton our property before coming may 31, 2019. Before that elder brother wants to do some alteration work in home. Me, the younger brother suggest to make an agreement before doing any alteration work. How to make and proceed with a proper legal agreement. Two years before we made an agreement in white paper by which home belongs to younger brother. But elder one is not willing to proceed with it.

 1 Replies

Manu Seth   11 April 2019

Simply proceed with the partition suit. Alteration in the property can be done by respective persons, whosever gets their respective shares in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query