Legal advisor without Sanad

I have completed my LL.B. & I'm working with one of the MNC but I don't want to left my job.

I don't want to practice so can I become a legal advisor based on my degree?

please guide.

You already are a legal advisor.

Total likes : 1 times

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Practice as a Advocate (registered with BAR council) can be possible PROVIDED you are not doing any other Job /Profession /whatever ....

2. As a LLB degree holder and qualified person and without registering with BAR council, you can provide Legal Advisory /Consultancy /Retainership services to ANYBODY. However you will not be able to appear in court in capacity as Advocate.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x