Legal adviser

sub inspector of police and legal adviser are trying to close my case due to civil nature........they are  trying intentionally  to close can complaint against legal adviser....................where can i  make complaint?...........................give me sugg ...plz 


1) your advocate is your best guide .

2) if allegations made by you in your complaint denote that offence is of civil nature then it would be advisable for you to file civil suit

3) it would be futile to presue such a complaint . dont make any frivolous complaint against your advocate .

4) take a second opinion if you are not satisfied with police report and your advocate advise



if the police is trying to close the case you better got the reason why they are closing try again resubmit with another fresh complaint and now draft well 

if this legal advisor is not working well to you then take another advocate guidinance help and file complaint 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x