LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   19 April 2017

Legal advice to save my marriage

Im 26years old..i married on 4th dec 2016 with a person who is 11yrs elder than me and my uncles relative..its a second marriage for both of us as my 1st marriage was broked with my ex husband due to his impotence...and my husbands 1st marriage was broken 10 yrs back due to extra marital affair of his ex wife...we both strted staying together from 15th December2016 from that day he started harassing me physically i.e.,s*xually and mentally but i didnt infrom my parents as my youngers marriage got fixed it was held on 12th feb 2017 after that he started harassing me seriously in such a way that i couldnt able to bare... he also provoked me to kill myself and said that i m backmailing him that i dont want to live...then he left house for one day n came back after hes sister talked to himand then i came to my home but i still didnt said anythng to my parent and after 17days he again left home when im at mymoms place and from that day we didnt find him and on 13th april he sent me legal notice that he want divorce n in return he mentioned in that notice that i dont like him n want to kill myself .also harrasing him n my dad harrasing my husbands family members but it was completely false as his family members are my close relative we never think in such way...i request you to suggest him to find my husband and to save my marriage...i want to knowonething that is that possible to get divorce for these reasons and that to after 28days of our staying together...note we didnt stay together continuesly as my younger sister marriage ceremony was held immediately after my marriage.. in 4 months of our marriage we stayed togetger for just 28 days..plzzz suggest me what type of step to be taken..to save my marriage...i and my husband stays together for jst 25 days that not continously bcz of my sisters marriage..i want to know what kind of step to be taken to find him and save my marriage...i really love my husband sooo much

Learning

38 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     19 April 2017

No divorce case can be filed before one year of marriage. Try to resolve the matter mutually

Sam   19 April 2017

But my husband left home 20days back and cant locate himas he didnt contact any of his and my family and friends

Sam   19 April 2017

But my husband left home 20days back and cant locate himas he didnt contact any of his and my family and friends

Sam   19 April 2017

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2017

Lodge complaint with police under proper acknowledgment for disappearance of husband.

Sam   19 April 2017

If i complaint he will make an issue as he notified in notice that im blackmailing him to file a false dowry harrasmnt case agnst him and he notified not to complaint police

Elders of both families may counsel.

This may help.

Narendra   19 April 2017

It is not a matter what he said or write in his letter, he is trying to pressurized you , lodge a complaint as earlier suggested in this post.

Sam   19 April 2017

Ok i will talk to.my elders regarding this thanx for the suggestions

Sam   19 April 2017

Ok i will talk to.my elders regarding this thanx for the suggestions

You are welcome.

Wish you the best.

A walk alone (-)     19 April 2017

First of all no divorce case can be filed before one year of marriage. I appreciate your thinking to save marriage. As you say "his family members are my close relative ", so first you should try to sort out problem with the help of elders. Family problems should solve within four walls.

"Family problems should solve within four walls."
Appreciated.

veedu (-)     23 April 2017

Hello lady,  I am so sorry to hear about it. I am also facing the same issue as yours. I dont know what is happening to marriages that took place in december month! I did the same mistake of waiting for my husband and to have talks with elders but I suggest you not to do the same stupid mistake I did. He has cheated you and made up his mind to abandon you. From your query it loos like you still love him and want to live with him. So file a complaint online to national commission for women stating all the harassment that happened to you in detail with date and time. You mention your so called husband's name, office address and phone number too in your complaint. After mentioning all his cruelty, state that you want to live with him and put it under the category of 'right to live with dignity'. NCW contacts your husband's office asking them to give his residence address, phone number etc to you. Any good reputed company will abide by the order and share your husband's details with you. After knowing his address, enter his home and start staying there. He can't stop you no matter how many legal notice he sends and whatever allegation he puts. DONOT HESITATE TO ENTER HIS HOUSE. DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This is the only effective step. Before your husband guy brings a second woman there, you go and start staying there. Once you do this, 60% of your problems are solved. Then immediately file Domestic violence residence order asking magistrate to pass orders refraining him from abandoning or leave the house and also refrain him from throwing you out, get police protection to refrain your husband from harassing you. Once you entered the house, you will easily get protection order and injunction order. Get a good maid for the house and you pay her so that she will be your witness to whatever happens in that house. This is again effective as your husband cannot put any wild allegations on you. Try to seduce your husband as you both in same house now and get pregnant! Please do not mistake me. Do all this before your first wedding anniversary. Now 80% of your problems are solved. Even after this if your husband guy planning to apply for divorce or harass you in any manner then apply for criminal proceedings against your husband under section 31 and 32 of PWDVA act for violating protection order of court.Its cognizable and non bailable. Magistrate will order for NBW and it will instill some fear in his mind so he will stop harassing you and will also be hesitant in applying for divorce. Even after this if he applies for divorce then you apply RCR and by this time your child will be in this world to save your marriage. Both criminal and civil proceedings along with maintenace case for you and your child will bring him back in his senses. All the best! 

PS: You do initiate a family talk with his parents, relatives but record all the conversation before doing all the above. But just hold talks only once. His parents and relatives may ask for time to resolve the issue but you please dont give them any time. You strictly tell them that you want to live with your husband and ask the elders to solve the issue right now as you and him are both aging. Do not fall into their delay trap. I waited as his parents said but atlast I got cheated. Not only me so many girls are standing in courts have got cheated the same way using delay trap.

PS 2: Do all this without uttering a single word about your plan. Yours is a second marriage and I understand what you and your parents will go through if this marriage too breaks. No point of time say you dont want to live with your husband even in frustration. Nowadays many men dont have any values. Talk to his first wife to get know the real reason for divorce. Collect evidences in the back ground and keep them safe in your parents' house. Do not let him know that you are collecting evidences. Be loving and caring to him but do not fall into his trap.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register