Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nishant (Employee)     23 January 2012

Legal advice needed urgent!!!

Hello,

This is Nishant. Me and my girlfriend were together for 6 years and broke up over a small fight in 2010. She filed an false FIR and also false DV case against me in 2011 including all capital offenses like rape,503, 522, 420 etc. We never got married neither had any livin relation but were in a relationship. Now after she putting all those cases, she mentioned in the cases that I denied to get married to her, after raping her in 2007, and she also mentioned in the case that I owe her money and I need to pay her back. Now in 2012 she is getting married to the other guy. She called our relatives and demanded for 60lakhs. Can someone please advise what can I legally do? What are the sections that I can put on her?

Learning

11 Replies

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     24 January 2012

please take proper legal advise from a competent  lawyer. If you reside in and around Delhi you may contact on my cell no. 9873777479

thanks

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     24 January 2012

please take proper legal advise from a competent  lawyer. If you reside in and around Delhi you may contact on my cell no. 9873777479

thanks

nishant (Employee)     24 January 2012

Thanks. I noted down your number.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 January 2012

After 6 years of sweet memories of togethernes she suddenly turns against you and alleged rape case against you only to be married to another guy: No way, she is not going to achieve what she is aiming for. face the trial by engaging a lawyer as advice above.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     25 January 2012

Dear Nishant,

The best thing under these circumstances would be to go in for quashing of all these FIRs - u/s 482 of the CrPC on the grounds of this being a frivolous prosecution that seems on the very face of it actuated by malice and is made with a view to settle scores. I am pretty confident the far fetched allegations like she being raped - way back in 2007 - would not stand the test of judicial scrutiny - as by any strech of imagination no reasonable man would believe her case. She claims to have lived with you in a live-in (that is basis of dv act case) and on the other hand she claims to having been raped. 

Trust me with adequate legal representation you would come out of all of this scot-free and then you can always rope her in for damages for ruining your reputation and criminal charges u/s 182/211 IPC for making a false complaint.

And try recording if she calls again. Would help you immensely.

Best of Luck

1 Like

nishant (Employee)     25 January 2012

Thank you so much Bharat. Actually this is a very good approach. I am in the process of getting the whole thing quashed and also was thinking about IPC 383 (Extortion) against her. Please advice. Thanks again.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

You would need to defend this case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
3 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 January 2012

Face the trail-meanwhile when she gets married file petition for quashing all frivolous complaints against you. Subsequently file defamation suit for compensation (Civil) and malacious prosecution (criminal) 

nishant (Employee)     04 February 2012

Hello everyone...

Thank you so much for all the advice.  I just got a stay on proceedings, which is not what I wanted. Because I was told this will delay the case . Is there anything that can be done in the high court or a law where this process can be hastened? PLease advice.

Can someone advise if stay of criminal proceedings is win for defense?

Can you please advice if stay of criminal proceedings is win for me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register