legal advice india

Legal Advice India

This site is intended to provide Legal Advice India on all aspects of Laws in India.We provide a comprehensive and easy to understand legal information to users and make it easily available to be searched of the internet.

Our focus is on indirect tax consulting and litigation.
We offer advice, take up litigation and provide solutions on issues relating to customs, central excise, service tax, VAT, CST, foreign trade policy, foreign exchange management act and we will be covering the emerging goods and services tax.
for more details:
Contact us:
Ph : 42122660, 42122661, 28157223, 
Fax : 28157398, Mobile : 9841076663



I am a resident of Nagpur M.S.

my query is related to my own residence.

The home i am living is constructed after demolishing old one (3blocks out of 5 were demolished under an agreement with the developer/contractor). At that time an agreement for development & sale was signed in year 1996 before demolision of existing premise.

now the main owner i.e my grand mother is no more & other legal heirs (i.e my aunties) have no interest to transfer this home into my name.

please tell me the procedure & total stamp fees & fine on it (as no formality being done yet)

is that agreement for sale be used for registration & mutation process further?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x