IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshit (Partner)     01 March 2011

legal advice

i want to go for   bank loan for my business but the registrar office has lost the certified copy of my property which is required in complying with formalities for bank loan.what should i do???? pls help me


 7 Replies

Neville P Mistry (proprietor)     02 March 2011


I have decided to give my apartment on leave and licence to a family.

Pls advise about the formalities and oblige.


ahmed (document writer)     02 March 2011

if you having original document or xerox copies you submit the same before the concern registrar for entering the same in the volumes maintain by the registrar officer after verification of the document.  



If any mistakes are made in statment as per CPC 313 , can those mistakes be covered up or changed with a written statement as per  CPC 313(5) . Pls advice


steffi rodrigues (Secretary)     03 March 2011

Dear Sir,

I am married to a Hindu and my mother in law has expired since 8 years.  She has not left will made on anybody's name.I am giving maintenance and all for theflat.  How about to get the same on my name or names of my husband and me.  Pls suggest.


Steffi - 9323942423

Shikha Chadha (CS)     04 March 2011

please advise....my co. had got a lease agreement on Rs.100 stamp paper, bt it is not registered...now we (the Lessee) want to terminate d same...bt according  to one of the clause in it, if we terminate it wdin a period of 3yrs, we have to pay d rent of the bal. period also....1yr has elapsed, can we terminate d same widout paying the rent for the unexpired period??

In my opinion, we can terminate it by simply giving the lessor a notice of d same because the agreement was nt registrable....can we do so?, can we take d defence of no registration of document.??


Suresh Kumar (Sr. Assistant)     07 March 2011

I am a Govt. employee earning 35000/-P.M. My wife is also govt. employee earning 30000/-P.M. My wife has left my society without any reasonable cause. She has also left her minor female chiled with me. I have filed divorce petition under Section 13 on two grounds (decree under section 9 in my favour and dissertion). The minor child also filed maintenance petition under section 125 against her mother and the lower court and session court fixed maintenance @ 2500/- P.M. from her mother to the child residing with me and maintained by me. When she is compelled to pay maintenance to the child @ 2500/- P.M. now she has filed a case under section 125 CrPC against me. Kindly reply me if she is eligiblr ot rntitled for maintenance?Kindly also oblige me by giving any authority to dismiss her claim.


Suresh Kumar (Sr. Assistant)     14 March 2011

I am Suresh Kumar and I have not recieved the legal advice for my question


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query