Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     03 May 2023

Legal actions on embassies and police

Hi,

I applied Canada visa 5 years ago and it did not come yet. The foreign are the ones who did this and hacking my account. These uneducated people who work in the embassy. 

Whom to complain if you don't get a visa. 

Txs

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2023

There are many reasons why the government might take longer than usual. One of them might be because of the high influx amount of applications they are attempting to handle. Unfortunately, if you’ve forgotten a key important in the application it could be returned in full. In other cases, where information is provided incorrectly, they may request you to resend a corrected version of the document or provide additional information. Either of these cases will cause a delay in your application as the immigration officer will need these errors amended before the application can continue.

You can contact any consulting agency and ascertain the facts in order to expedite your visa process. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2023

You represent to the Govt whose embassy denied VISA.

The title of your query indicates that you perhaps think that embassies of foreign countries can be harassed throught police.  A policeman cannot even enter their premises. Indian courts cannot register case aganst them.

denial of VISA and hacking of your account are two different things.

If your account is hacked contact cyber police

yasaswi gomes (.)     06 May 2023

Then I have a grudge on them because they spoiled my marriage. So I want their country women to s*x with me or else go to jail. Then I want all of their mnc companies to shut down because their country police HONORLESS. How about that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register