Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Justacommonman (Common)     29 October 2012

Legal action - unruly upstairs neighbour

Hi,

As the title suggests, my family of 6 is upset over the unruly and noisey behaviour of our upstairs neighbour. Our situtaion is as below:

1. Residing in a multi-story apartment.

2. The apartment is in Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) region and is a new society therefore the RWA is not in charge of affairs yet. Builder is oblivious to the society's issues and is unapproachable for concerns pertaining to larger socity - let alone a single flat.

3. Upstairs neighbour are very noisey. They have a small kid  (6-7 year old) who generates noises at unearthly hour (read after 12:00 PM at night) and sometimes during weekend afternoon nap time (2-5 pm) by folloing means - tri-cycling / playing bat & ball / jumping around / dropping marbles n other stuff on the floor.

4. Repeated request to the neighbour have met with a response of ' We don't care' or ' Do as you please'.

5. RWA is not able to take any action against him since they are not in charge until next 6 months.

The issue has been dragging on for about 10 months now. I'm considering legal action. Would like to know what are my options.

Regards

Poordownstair neighbour

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register