Share More

Debasis Samanta   14 September 2017

Legal action threat by tikona, asking bill payment for close

Hi Tikona,

Billing Account Number : 131594628

User ID : 1119795006

Plane Name : ADBBM6M650

Howrah

I was using post paid plan(ADBBM6M650) which I have stopped using and last few days of my last cycle I didn't get any service because I was requested for 'Discontinue the service' for UserID # 1119795006 which was 15 days prior of last date of my last billing cycle but I have paid full money of my last billing cycle. Same thing I have told over the phone about the 'Discontinue the service' from my registered mobile. My last date of my last billing cycle was 14-Apr-2017.After that I have not used and I have not logged in. After a month I have received a mail for bill payment for next billing cycle. After that regularly I used to received get 2-3 call per day for bill payment from Tikona which I have not used also I used to get mail frequently.

Tikona's Advocate  sent me a legal notice  for pending amount Rs 1715/(3 times higher than my monthly plan) which I have received today(13-Sep-2017).

I have mail proof which I have sent for closing service on 20-Mar-2017.PFA

Why Tikona's Advocate sent me that legal notice for money which I have closed?

Learning

4 Replies

SANTOSH GANGUL (lawyer)     14 September 2017

IF Tikona given you assurance of closing connection when you request for closing connection, then you have no need to worry. And why you didn't go through valid procedure of closing connection instead of calling' or mailing, If possible you must be give a application for closing connection which is a valid good evidence. And dont worry you had made whatever you can any advocate friend is available send reply notice to tikona or your self prepare notice and send it to tikona by register post only.

sai narayana   14 September 2017

Originally posted by : Debasis Samanta
Hi Tikona,

Billing Account Number : 131594628

User ID : 1119795006

Plane Name : ADBBM6M650

Howrah

I was using post paid plan(ADBBM6M650) which I have stopped using and last few days of my last cycle I didn't get any service because I was requested for 'Discontinue the service' for UserID # 1119795006 which was 15 days prior of last date of my last billing cycle but I have paid full money of my last billing cycle. Same thing I have told over the phone about the 'Discontinue the service' from my registered mobile. My last date of my last billing cycle was 14-Apr-2017.After that I have not used and I have not logged in. After a month I have received a mail for bill payment for next billing cycle. After that regularly I used to received get 2-3 call per day for bill payment from Tikona which I have not used also I used to get mail frequently.

Tikona's Advocate  sent me a legal notice  for pending amount Rs 1715/(3 times higher than my monthly plan) which I have received today(13-Sep-2017).

I have mail proof which I have sent for closing service on 20-Mar-2017.PFA

Why Tikona's Advocate sent me that legal notice for money which I have closed?

Your correspondence shows its more like a grienvance redressal rather than a pure closure request.

Better file a counter case for deficiency in service.

Debasis Samanta   14 September 2017

Thank you so much Santosh sir for your valuable quick feedback.

Tikona Care (CSE)     15 September 2017

Dear Mr. Samanta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register