Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sheeba (nil)     19 August 2012

Leaving spouse, trying to go abroad! help me!

hi, i got married a year ago. after marriage i leaved a horrible life. my husband didnt had proper s*x with me from the first day. he didnt have any problem physically. still he is refusing to have a baby. if i ask, he says" i will live properly when i wish. if you accept you can stay here. else go home, or marry somebody, or die." his mom and sister also treating me badly with actions and by words. he didnt even went for a job still. so i tried for suicide. that time also he didnt took me to hospital. he says" i cant face police due to you". then my parents came and saved me.

then i moved to my mom's home 3 months before. he didnt contacted me. now the problem is while we got married he applied for CANADA Permenant Residence in family class. now he got the call for medical exam. so he ask me to come for medical exam. but not live together or solve the problem. for the rules sake, even though i dont accompany him to canada i want to undergo  medical exam.

my parents asking him to answer first for the life of me. but constantly he is insisting to come for medical exam, or threathening that he will leave without informing me.

is there any chance for me to stop him by rule or what can i do in this situation?

PLEASE HELP ME! I AM SO THANKFUL TO YOU!

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     19 August 2012

dear querist ,

if you want him to stop from going abroad ,file domestic voilence and dowry case against him or any other which deems fit in your case and pleas before the court that he can left the country so kindly his passport be seized to the court,feel free to call for any help if you have any query on profile number.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     20 August 2012

@Sheeba

My advice is that you first think yourself what you want to do? In my considered view, your words hide many other things which may be against you too.

What is surprising is that if your husband can fly to Canada without you then why is he insisting you to join the medical test? I understand there must be some personal matter you don't want to discuss on this public forum but I suggest that you first decide if you want to live with your husband or not. In case he has thrown you out of your matrimonial (sasural) home without any of your fault then you have the right to go back and live peacefully.

You first have to decide about your future. Then your questions would be answered by yourself automatically.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     20 August 2012

@Sheeba- If you have left him then why do you want to stop him.

First decide what you want -whether to stay with him or not then do the things.?

Never Give Up (Fighter)     20 August 2012

Its one side story with many loop holes.  I can hardly think of any healthy man who would refrain from s*x  without valid reasons.

You said he was not willing to have baby..you said he was jobless..probably that could be reason not to have baby.

You said he applied for CANADA visa, probably he would have in mind to have baby in canada ..so baby becomes candadian citizen..

Just think on this point , I guess before going for medical , meet him pacify him and things would go fine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register