Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KIRIT PANDYA (ENGINEER)     24 June 2014

Leave and licence agreement for gujarat state

Dear Experts

[1.0]       I am owner of the house at Gujarat state, India. I am not staying in India since year 2009. I wish to rent it out to the prospective tenant in a very safe manner.

[2.0]       To protect my interest and property from unauthorized occupation beyond the agreement period, what are the Dos and Don’ts for me.

[3.0]       Request model “Leave and License agreement” for the state of Gujarat which has inbuilt provisions for the protection of owner’s interest and property from unauthorized occupation beyond the agreement period.

[4.0]       Is it mandatory to get the Leave and License agreement registered in Gujarat state ?

[5.0]       Which one better protects the owner in case of legal issues, “Registered Leave and License Agreement” OR “Notorised but unregistered Leave and License Agreement”

[6.0]       For ensuring safety of the property, I am advised to get the “Leave and License agreement” signed from prospective tenant and keep with me in safe custody and do not give any document copy to the tenant. Take rent in cash only and not to issue any rent receipts. I seek your opinion on this advice, whether it better protects my interest and property from unauthorized occupation beyond the agreement period OR not ?

[7.0]       What is the advisable “Leave and License agreement” period for the Gujarat state to better protect my interest and property from unauthorized occupation beyond the agreement period ?

Your “To the point” valuable inputs shall be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     24 June 2014

very important is L&L period, you shall give give L&L only for period of 11 months and shall get it vacant on ending 11 months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register