Mayank Gupta 03 July 2020
R.Ramachandran (Advocate) 03 July 2020
1. First check up with KDA whether they are allowing Freehold from Leasehold.
2. If so, they will have some Form, get it. They will also indicate what charges have to be paid.
3. Follow step 2. You will not be able to do anything in this regard, without getting in touch with KDA Authorities/Officials.
Hemant Agarwal (email@example.com Mumbai : 9820174108) 03 July 2020
1. Govt. Land allotted on long term lease CANNOT be converted to Free Hold.
2. Leased Property CANNOT be Sold, BUT residual lease rights can be duly Transferred,by following due procedures of law.
Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
avaevans 04 July 2020
I have the same problem as you, have to solve it? Looking forward to the enthusiastic advice from everyone. club penguin