Upgrad LLM

leasehold to freehold constructed house

My father purchased a plot in 1967 from KDA it is on lease 999yrs. He constructed house in 1971, since we are residing in that house. In 2009 my mother got expired and in 2013 my father got expired. I got mutation in my name with NOCs of all my sisters. (I have 4 sisters only no brother) now I wish to get freehold my property for renovation or sale of this property what will be the expenses and procedure for that.

1. First check up with KDA whether they are allowing Freehold from Leasehold.

2. If so, they will have some Form, get it.  They will also indicate what charges have to be paid.

3. Follow step 2.  You will not be able to do anything in this regard, without getting in touch with KDA Authorities/Officials.


ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Govt. Land allotted on long term lease CANNOT be converted to Free Hold.

2. Leased Property CANNOT be Sold, BUT residual lease rights can be duly Transferred,by following due procedures of law.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com


I have the same problem as you, have to solve it? Looking forward to the enthusiastic advice from everyone. club penguin




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x